Magnum, RD1824 battery inverter, 1800W, 120VAC, 60Hz, 30A Transfer, 24VDC, Modified Sine, Off Grid, 50A Charger, with BTS
Model Number: U-RD1824
The RD Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy is a new generation inverter designed specifically for renewable energy use. The RD Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Easy-to-install: Install the RD Series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter’s output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your power cable (AC) to the inverter’s easy-to reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- Choices: The RD Series comes in four power models and 12 and 24 volt models, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the RD Series on a shelf or wall.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports: The RD Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The RD Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models.
Category: Off Grid
Peak Efficiency: 95.00%
Maximum DC Input Voltage: 32.00 Volts
Maximum DC Input Current: 88.00 Amps
AC Voltages: 120 Volts
AC Frequencies: 60Hertz
Continuous AC Power Output: 1800 Watts