Magnum Energy MS4024 battery inverter, 4000W, 120VAC, 60Hz, 2x30A Transfer, 24VDC, Sinewave, Off Grid,105A Charger, with BTS
Model Number: U-MS4024
The MS Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger
The MS Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy – a pure sine wave inverter designed specifically for the most demanding mobile and off grid applications. The MS Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
- Pure sine wave: Power your T.V.s, stereos, plasma screens, and other sensitive electronics without worry. The pure sine wave inverter and power factor corrected charger provide clean, reliable inverter power with low total harmonic distortion (THD) of less than 5%.
- Choices: The MS Series comes in 12 and 24 volt configurations, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Multiple ports: The MS Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The MS Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models.
Category: Off Grid
Peak Efficiency: 87.00%
Maximum DC Input Voltage: 34.00 Volts
Maximum DC Input Current: 204.00 Amps
AC Voltages: 120 Volts
AC Frequencies: 60Hertz
Continuous AC Power Output: 4000 Watts