Magnum Energy MMS1012 battery inverter, 1000W, 120VAC, 60Hz, 20A Transfer, 12VDC, Pure Sine Wave, Off Grid, 50A Charger, with BTS
Model Number: U-MMS1012
The MMS Series Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger
The MMS Series Inverter/Charger is a pure sine wave inverter providing a cost effective solution for those with smaller power needs in mobile applications. Versatile, easy-to-use, and lightweight, the MMS Series provides a reliable base for your energy system.
Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using 25-30% less AC current than standard chargers.
Attractive styling: The modern, hourglass case, paired with the die cast aluminum base combines form with function, creating an attractive unit that uses its base as a heat sink for superior high temperature operation.
- Standard transfer relay: The standard 20-amp transfer relay will pass AC power through the inverter when using shore or generator power.
- Low/high battery protection: If your battery voltage reaches below 10 VDC or above 15.5 VDC, the MMS Series will automatically shut down.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the MMS Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Fan cooled: The MMS Series is fan cooled, enabling the unit to work well in confined spaces. If the inverter does exceed its temperature limits, it will automatically shut down and then restart when it cools down.
- Current overload protection: The MMS Series will automatically shut down if its output wattage is exceeded or it detects a short in the wiring, saving the unit from costly damage.
- Convenient switches: The MMS Series comes with an on/off front-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Circuit breaker protection: This model comes with built in input and output circuit breakers for ease of installation.
- Battery temp sensor: The standard battery temp sensor monitors temperatures from 0 - 50° C.
Category: Off Grid
Peak Efficiency: 87.00%
Maximum DC Input Voltage: 17.00 Volts
Maximum DC Input Current: 133.00 Amps
AC Voltages: 120 Volts
AC Frequencies: 60Hertz
Continuous AC Power Output: 1000 Watts