Magnum Energy ME2512 battery inverter, 2500W, 120VAC, 60Hz, 20A Transfer, 12VDC, Modified Sine
Model Number: U-ME2512
The ME Series Inverter/Charger
Introducing the ME Series Inverter/Charger from Magnum Energy - a new generation inverter designed specifically for rugged recreational vehicle use. The ME Series is powerful, easy-to-use, and best of all, cost effective. The ME series is ETL Listed to the stringent requirements of UL/cUL 458, ensuring that the inverter is safe and reliable.
Install the ME series in four easy steps: simply connect the inverter's output to your distribution circuits or electrical panel, connect your shore power cable (AC) to the inverter's easy-to-reach terminal block, connect the batteries, and switch on the power.
- Power Factor Corrected (PFC) Charger: Our PFC charger is built into all of our inverter chargers. It uses less energy from a generator than a standard charger – using only 15 amps per 100 amps versus 23 amps used by standard chargers.
- Choices: The ME Series comes in three power models, allowing you to choose the model that is right for you.
- Versatile mounting: Mount the ME Series on a shelf, bulkhead, or even upside down.
- Lightweight: The lightweight aluminum base and cover also provides noise reduction and corrosion resistance.
- Multiple ports: The ME Series provides multiple ports, including an RS485 communication port for network expansion, and a remote port.
- Accessible design: The extra large AC access cover with terminal screw block and 360° DC connection terminals with covers make this inverter more accessible when it needs to be.
- Convenient switches: The ME Series comes with an on/off inverter-mounted switch with an easy-to-read LED indicator.
- Expanded transfer relay: 60 Amp transfer service is available on all models.
- Buy with ease: The ME Series is backed by a three-year (36-month) limited warranty.
Category: Off Grid
Peak Efficiency: 95.00%
Maximum DC Input Voltage: 12.00 Volts
Maximum DC Input Current: 120.00 Amps
AC Voltages: 120 Volts
AC Frequencies: 60Hertz
Continous AC Power Output: 2000 Watts
Dimensions (L x W x H):13.75" x 12.65" x 8.0" (34.9 x 32.1 x 20.3 cm)